1. Make a few new Crystal Suncatchers.
2. Crochet Another Purple Cap (Started)
3. Sew some headbands for the girls
4. Make a another wreath, this one with Poinsettia's and Pinecones using my McGill Paper Punches. I have them all punched and ready to go.
5. Make some gift tags with my Silhouette Cameo
6. Make some gift jars with my special recipe granola mix, I will make the tags for those also with my Silhouette Cameo Cutting Machine.
7. Make a few gift cards for Christmas for family and friends.
8. Make another hand stamped Necklace.
Looks like I will be busy all the days of this month. I still need to decorate for Christmas. My husband hung the Christmas lights yesterday. I probably won't put the tree up until the 10th or so, but I want to decorate the rest of the house before then.
I ended up hanging my new paper flower wreath, which I talk about here, in my kitchen at on my hutch, it looks adorable there despite this photo making it look very busy, in person it does not come out looking busy though, but I guess taking the photo up close as I did makes it look that way. Despite the fact I used Christmas card stock, it looks like I can use the wreath all year long, you can hardly tell it's Christmas paper with the roses all rolled like I did, that is why I used the light teal ribbon on it. The paper is called DCWV The Christmas 180 Stack.
I guess that must be a Joann's brand by Provo, but I am not sure about that.
You can click on the photo to make it larger, to see it close up.
Have a happy December!